Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Achieved a Bucket List Goal!!!

I have to say, working in the film industry can be insane and crazy and draining, but there are moments when it is the coolest damn thing ever!

The teaser trailer for Dope was released today which will be the first feature film to be released in theater that I will actually have a legit title credit for!


I am so very excited to see this in theater and finally see my name attached to a theatrical release. After working in film for 4 years, I think it is massively deserved. I have been dead set on making this moment happen since I moved up to Los Angeles, and I finally achieved it!! So if you go and see this film and scroll down through the credits look for:

DI Producer      Jessica Clarke

THAT'S ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment