Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This must remain extremely HUSH HUSH

I never once thought this would happen to me so soon, but this morning I woke up to the chilling realization that information I used in my novel is ON DISPLAY!! Now, I have to preface this by saying that I use terms, names, references that are completely public domain. I have no actual right to say they are my own, but I want to also say that over the last year of writing these terms and references have become a part of my world in my Manny. So, when I see something out in the open for all to see I have a moment of EXTREME PANIC!!

Which ofcourse looks something like this............



Then I reformulate my thoughts (after a text freak out to my bestie saying things like "what the hell?! Can you believe this!? And being the awesome bestie that she is, she agrees with me, then tells me all will be fine and I come back down to earth again). It's amazing to me how intensely I feel about a fictional story, but to me these characters and emotions that I write about are real. I feel them, I feel their struggle and their pain. In a lot of ways that I never understood before, a lot of my writing reflects the problems I have gone through in my life. Ofcourse, I bet practically every author comes to this conclusion, and they use their writing in their own way to flesh out their own problems, and solve them in a fictitious way that actually helps in an inward mental process of healing.

Needless to say I have come to terms with this small FREAK OUT, and I know that I need to keep most of my story extremely hush hush to keep this from happening again. So, with that in mind, I regret to tell you that I can't tell you a single tiny little detail about the awesomeness of this story, but I am completely dying to share it with all of you. I promise I am writing like a maniac to get it done, I want it out there as much as some of you want to read it. I hope when it comes time that you enjoy it as much as I have writing it!!

Side note...I no longer look like I am in an extreme panic, now I am more writing like a banshee...though its slightly difficult at the moment....PUG....

 It's not so easy to type when I have puppy all over my hands....


But The Dude does not seem to care.....

Back to the Manny, the first draft is almost complete! I am hoping to have my first draft read through by January, I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment