Monday, July 28, 2014

We are making a sharp left turn now...HOLD ON!!!!!

Short but sweet.......

I'm always amazed at the drastic turns in life. One minute you are stream lining down a one way street, the signs pointing forward as straight as the eye can see, then BAM!! Change, sharp turn to the left and you almost miss it but you turn wildly with just enough time and space to make it. Whew, that was close.

I relate most of the changes in my life to the weather. It was a whirlwind! It was a rainy time. The sun was always SHINING! Everything normally has a weather type pattern to it. Right now though I don't know how to label this moment.

Things are changing, and most definitely for the better, but there is no label that I can attach to it. Right now I feel like I am in the calm before the storm, the hush before the crescendo of wind and rain, the silence before calamity and then finally will be my moment to view that brilliant sunset.

It's all about to change, and I just can't wait to explain this all when that time finally approaches. Stay tuned....the storm of change is on its way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment