Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The competition BEGINS!

I have some very exciting and totally terrifying news to share with you my peeps. I'm submitting my MANNY into a writing contest!! I have a month to write a queary, aka synopsis, perfect the first 3000-5000 words (to snag the judges interest) and edit the entire first draft of my little adventure novel. By little I mean 175,000 words...no biggie right? Yeah, my nails are rapidly disappearing from all the nervous biting. Eep!!
So if you don't hear from me much over the next month you will know why. Wish me luck as I take on this behemoth of a contest, and thank you to Matt Tomlinson for giving me the information to compete. I'm off, and as my favorite hobbit eloquently : I'm going on an adventure!! (Basically I'll be sitting in front of my laptop for the next month straight, it's very exciting work let me tell you)

No comments:

Post a Comment